Who knew it would take a international pandemic for me to learn these things.
But it has. . .
- I like to cook. I have been self employed, working crazy hours for so long I had forgotten that I really like to cook. But I do!! Especially when all the ingredients are in the house. This week I have made Pork Enchiladas, Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls and Chicken Casserole! All delicious as left overs too!
- I still don’t like to clean. My house is no cleaner today than it was 3 weeks ago. Nuff said.
- My neighborhood is so pretty! I have taken time to walk and notice things. Pretty flowers, really great paint colors, a sweet screen porch addition and more.
- I could be a couch potato, at least for a while. It has been fun catching up on backed up movie lists. However, I still don’t like to watch the same movie or show twice. Never have, never will.
- Having time to talk with family and friends is priceless!!
- I now know how to hunt for Morel Mushrooms and how to identify a Slippery Elm Tree.
- Silence is golden, as long as I can hear the birds in the background.
- I really love what I do. The last few weeks have been weird for everyone and like most I am not working quite as hard as I had been for the last… say 20 years. We are open and people are trickling in, but our showroom has been so quiet! I miss the hustle and bustle, I really do. I love picking pretty things for nice people :). I am ready to get back to it!
I hope that you are well, that this pandemic stays far from you and your family. Know that prayers are a big part of my day and that all of us at Tile Sensations look forward to our new normal once this is over.
Jennifer – #TileandDesignAddict #TheDesignTeamatTileSensations #ResisttheOrdinary